Friday, November 13, 2020

Mosaic Of Love

              

                  Mosaic of Love 

Humans, so quick to judge so reluctant to love. Humans, who pride themselves on being Independent Individuals. Humans, who live in plausible deniability. 

Are we really our own Individuals? I don't think so. Humans are complex individuals made up of light and love, of experiences and adventures, of sadness and sorrow, of choices and mistakes. 

Who am I ? If you ask me, I am not whole, I am bits and pieces of my daughters laughter, I am scattered splinters of my mothers heart , I am my fathers generosity, I am my sisters courage, I am my best friends kindness, I am my husband's love. 

Who am I? If you ask me, 

I am a Mosaic of everyone who loves me and everyone who I have loved even for a heartbeat ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment